Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Brief Yet Triumphant Introduction

I missed the scene. Six or seven months after ending Riot Radio I am sick of not being a part of it. I miss the music; I miss the brotherhood; I miss the energy; and most of all I miss contributing. So what can I do? I live a ways away from Tulsa, OKC, and even Claremore where I did my radio show for 7 years, starting when I was 17 years old. I had run through some options in my head, and one that kept coming back was a blog of sorts.

So here we are. I am really not sure where this blog will end up, but I can tell you that at the very least it feels damn good to be contributing again. I have already contacted some of my old friends from the punk and ska scenes, and will be posting some news and interviews soon. As soon as I get some albums in, I will be doing reviews as well.

Please go like us on Facebook. Over there you will be able to talk to me about content or send it story ideas (or stories). Watch this space for an interview and some news tonight and over the next few days.

If you are reading this, thanks for supporting from the very beginning,
Tip Toasty


No comments:

Post a Comment